Clients have used Dunnington for decades to transfer their wealth to younger generations. We build relationships with our clients to help them protect their wealth and the people they care about, manage complicated family issues and achieve financial goals. Clients receive sophisticated planning and tax advice.
We advise fiduciaries and assist in administering estates and trusts with skill and efficiency. Our experienced support staff helps us control costs in what can be lengthy administrative processes. We also assist foreign nationals investing in New York and New Yorkers owning property outside of the US. Our services include:
- Estate planning: wills, revocable trusts, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Proxies and Living Wills;
- Probate proceedings;
- Estate and trust administration, tax guidance and estate and gift tax preparation;
- Domestic and international gift, estate and generation skipping transfer tax planning;
- LLC’s and family limited partnerships;
- Business succession planning;
- Asset protection planning;
- Irrevocable trusts including spousal lifetime access trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, charitable remainder and lead trusts, qualified personal residence trusts and sales to defective grantor trusts;
- Surrogate’s Court litigation including contested wills and accountings;
- Mediation, arbitration and settlement.