Our France Desk is a multi-disciplinary team of attorneys and professionals with strong credentials and experience in a variety of practice areas. Several of our lawyers have lived and/or studied in France, maintain numerous professional relationships in that country, and are fluent in French. Two of our attorneys are admitted to practice in France. Our France Desk professionals are active in many cross-border businesses and legal organizations, such as the French-American Chamber of Commerce, the Paris American Club, the American-Immigration Lawyers Association, the American Foreign Lawyers Association and are always striving to be updated in current events of legal consequence.
We counsel clients in the following matters:
- Licensing and distribution of products or services
- Intellectual property
- Employment: key features of U.S. law and practice
- Real estate
- Taxation, wealth protection/trusts and estates
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- White-collar defense and investigations
- U.S. export regulation of technology and ITAR (international traffic in arms regulation) compliance
Dunnington Bartholow & Miller LLP provides legal advice and assistance to French companies and individuals in their business endeavors in the United States. Those services have been strongly enhanced by the firm’s strategic alliance with The Cicero League of International Lawyers, an established network of international independent law firms which provides links to high quality niche law firms principally in the corporate/commercial/property sectors.