The International Practice Area consists of attorneys who support business and personal clients with respect to the legal needs of domestic clients outside the U.S. and of foreign clients in the U.S. The Firm’s wealth of experience as well as its membership in the Cicero League of International Lawyers and the various languages spoken within the Firm facilitate its providing these services.
We advise U.S. clients expanding overseas on:
- Acquisition or sale of international businesses
- International litigation, arbitration, and the enforcement of rights
- Protecting, enforcing, and exploiting U.S.-registered intellectual property
- International investigations
We advise international clients with respect to U.S. matters on:
- Establishing a presence in the U.S.
- Acquisition or sale of business interests in the U.S.
- Tax planning for both business and personal clients
- Exploiting intellectual property in the U.S.
- Terms and conditions of business
- Compliance with U.S. law
- Sale and acquisition of real property
- Enforcement of foreign judgments in the U.S.
- Oversight of litigation-related or regulatory investigations
- Estate and Gift Planning
- Ancillary Probate