The White Collar Defense and Investigations practice area handles a wide range of complex, high-stakes and multijurisdictional criminal, investigative, and enforcement matters. The Firm’s former regulators and prosecutors aid clients in navigating a clear path in a world of increasing regulatory scrutiny; changing compliance thresholds and intense enforcement activity. Matters include:
- Internal investigations into alleged civil and criminal corporate wrongdoing;
- Corporate compliance;
- Regulatory enforcement;
- Anti-money laundering and anti-corruption advice and defense;
- Litigation and criminal risk assessments;
- Compliance reviews, compliance programs, investigations; and
- Civil and criminal enforcement matters and associated civil claims.